The PACE Ask an Advisor feature allows you to ask quick questions, which are answered by a PACE on-call advisor. Please read the information below before using Ask an Advisor.
Use Ask an Advisor for the any of the following:
- Question about a Texas State academic policy or procedure
- Information about a campus resource
- General questions about degree requirements or course prerequisites
- Academic questions, comments, or concerns
Please do NOT use Ask an Advisor for the following:
- If you need to have an academic advising and/or academic probation hold removed
- If you want to know what classes you should take next semester
- If you would like to schedule a meeting with a PACE Academic Advisor
- If you have questions about your academic status and progress
Each of these will require a full 30-minute academic advising appointment. Please schedule a meeting with a PACE advisor if you need assistance with any of the above.
Ask an Advisor: Policies and Procedures
- In order for a PACE advisor to answer your question quickly, we need the following information:
- Please include your first and last name, Texas State ID number, and your Texas State email address (if possible)
- Please be specific with your question(s) and/or request(s). The more information you provide to us, the faster we can help you find an answer.
- Please submit one request for multiple questions. If necessary, please number your questions.
- After you submit your question, you will receive an email response from a PACE academic Advisor
- Email responses will be sent only Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- During non-peak times, you should receive a response the same business day. During peak times (registration access periods), responses from Ask an Advisor may take up to two business days.