The PACE Advising Engagement and Technology Team (ET) promotes PACE and other educational initiatives through our website and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest). Initiatives have included:
- Piloted online Pre-Academic Advising Worksheet for student use and continue to modify and improve resources
- Researching and implementing relevant uses of technology in advising, such as text reminders, video tutorials, etc.
- Collaborating with the Community Development Team (CDT) in promoting Spirit Week, student appreciation events, and other programs
- Continuing to grow student following on social media and create social media content for purposes such as:
- Connecting with students
- Dissemination of information about PACE and other campus events and programs
- Reminders of important dates and deadlines for registration, drop dates, etc.
- Providing more opportunities for student/advisor interactions
- Allowing students a behind-the-scenes look at PACE Advising