Engagement and Technology Team
The PACE Advising Engagement and Technology Team (ET) promotes PACE and other educational initiatives through our website and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest). Initiatives have included:
- Piloted online Pre-Academic Advising Worksheet for student use and continue to modify and improve resources
- Researching and implementing relevant uses of technology in advising, such as text reminders, video tutorials, etc.
- Collaborating with the Community Development Team (CDT) in promoting Spirit Week, student appreciation events, and other programs
- Continuing to grow student following on social media and create social media content for purposes such as:
- Connecting with students
- Dissemination of information about PACE and other campus events and programs
- Reminders of important dates and deadlines for registration, drop dates, etc.
- Providing more opportunities for student/advisor interactions
- Allowing students a behind-the-scenes look at PACE Advising