PACE Resiliency Program
The PACE Resiliency Program is a collaborative effort to educate, engage, and empower our students in returning to good academic standing and achieving their educational goals. If you are eligible for the program, you will receive an email inviting you to join. If you have questions about the program or your eligibility to participate, please contact PACE Advising at 512.245.PACE (7223) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Texas State ID number.
Information about the Texas State Academic Probation Policy can be viewed online in the University Catalog.
PACE Resiliency Program Steps
An Academic Advising hold will be placed on your account, and this hold will have an impact on your summer and fall registration.
- Attend an initial advising appointment with your Academic Advisor. You can schedule this appointment by calling 512.245.PACE (7223) or visit the front desk in UAC 122.
- Schedule an appointment with your Academic Coach
- Attend a second appointment with your Academic Advisor for summer and fall advising between February 16th and April 20th.
- Complete a mid-semester check-in sheet with all of your professors (form available on TRACS).
- A TRACS site has been created for you to access at any time. On the TRACS site you will find the requirements for the program and additional campus resources.
- PACE Resiliency workshops that will provide you an opportunity to discuss your academic standing and the many resources on campus to help you reach your academic goals.
- Specialized US 1100 section for students who need to repeat US 1100.
PACE Advising Center Appointment Scheduling Information:
- Visit the front desk in the Undergraduate Academic Center Lobby
- Call our office at 512-245-7223