Skip to Content

Registration Troubleshooting

Below is a list of common error messages. Click on an error message below to learn what it means and what your options are for responding to it and registering. If you need guidance or assistance in navigating registration errors, please contact our office or schedule an appointment to speak with an academic advisor.

Expand or Collapse all.