- PACE Academic Advising is open for appointments Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- When you schedule an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with your appointment information and PACE Academic Advising's appointment and no-show policies.
- You must be a current PACE student to meet with a PACE Academic Advisor.
- You can schedule your appointment via phone at 512.245.7223, in person at UAC 122, or online.
- Appointments must be made at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Advising appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes each.
- All PACE Academic Advising appointments take place in the Undergraduate Academic Center. Check-in is located in the main lobby, UAC 122.
- You will be required to present/confirm your Texas State student ID when you check in for your appointment.
No-Shows and Cancellations
- If you fail to show up for your scheduled appointment, it will be recorded as a no-show.
- If you arrive in the UAC front lobby 10 minutes or more after your scheduled appointment time, it will be recorded as a no-show.
- To cancel your appointment, you must notify PACE Academic Advising by phone at 512.245.7223, in-person at UAC 122, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 minutes in advance. This will allow the center to offer the time slot to another student. If you fail to cancel your appointment, it will be considered a no-show.
- After three (3) "No Shows," you have forfeited the right to schedule appointments until after the first week of registration for the duration of the academic year. Please contact PACE Academic Advising at 512.245.7223 for more information on available dates.
These policies are meant to be fair and equitable to all students. During peak advising periods (e.g., registration), appointment spots are in high demand. When you miss your advising appointment, you risk having to sign up for classes later than your designated registration time and losing the ability to schedule an appointment in advance. When you fail to meet for a scheduled appointment, you are also denying fellow students the opportunity to be advised promptly. Please be courteous when scheduling and canceling appointments.